Skip to main content

Learn Turkish Lesson 3 - Frequently Used Sentences (DAY 2)

DAY 2 Merhaba arkadaşlar. I hope you are following my lessons from Lesson 1 (DAY 1). Today is the Second day of Lesson 3. and we will continue from where we left. So Let's Start........... Remember we are learning Frequently used sentences. Maybe: We use the word, ''Maybe'' Frequently and it's also important to learn it How to say in Turkish. So I will give you two ways of saying this one word. First one is, ''Belki'' it means, ''Maybe or perhaps'' . when someone asks something and you are not sure about it, then you say, ''Belki'' .  And the other way to say it is, ''Olabilir'' , it also can means ''Maybe or Perhaps'' . I'm not saying that these are the only way to say ''Maybe'' in Turkish. You can use other words with a little twisting. But these are most common. That's why I prefer you use these two words. It's good:

How I learned 11 Languages? - Find out my Tips and Tricks - How to Learn any language Fast?

These days people are loving to learn New Languages more than ever before. I'm also one of those people who are really interested to learn New Languages. But wait. Is it really easy to learn a New Language?  Let's Find Out!
























If you really want to learn A New Language, then, of course, you have to sacrifice something for that. but wait, I'm not talking about sacrificing yourself or something serious. No No. I mean you have to give some time and work on that thing a little bit. That's what I mean.
There are thousands of Private classes and Language Tutors who are teaching Languages. "Teaching"
Did you get that? A Language must be a fun thing to learn. You should not make really hard and difficult Rules for teaching any Language.  Let me Tell you my Story, Please don't feel bored, It's a short story.
When I was a child, around 12 years old. I never thought that I will learn Languages as my Hobby. Because I didn't know that learning a Language is Talent or something like that.
At the age of 12, I already knew 4 four Languages. and speaking with 4 different nations. 
Time was passing fast and when I became 1realizedised that I know some different Languages, I'm good at it. Then I started to research about Languages and then I reached to the point that I have the Talent of Learning New Languages.
But wait, Anyone can learn a new Language if He/she really wants to learn. Below I'm gonna give you some tips which are Natural and Simple, but for some people it's boring. Because they are looking for Entertainment Because they can't enjoy the Natural things. So they waste their time looking for UnNatural things. Anyways. Let's Start.





4 Easy, Natural and Simple way to learn any language.


1 - Listen to the Language more often


If you are not familiar with the language you are going to learn, then, you will not understand what the other person is telling you. First Listen a lot, and become familiar with that language. and then when you start memorizing or learning new words or maybe sentences, then, you will memorize them faster, quicker, and more effectively. Because you are already familiar with the sound and it doesn't look Strange to you.

2 - Try to repeat whatever you are listening

When you try to repeat what you listen, then it makes you comfortable and brings you confidence. Because the most important thing is Confidence while speaking in other languages. I know there are many people who are trying to learn new languages. and they already know many rules and words. But they have lack of Confidence. They can't even say the most common words in that Language. 
Because they have learned grammar and rules, But they didn't learn how to Listen and Speak. 
So that's why Listen a lot and Repeat them. You will learn faster, quicker, and Effectively.

3 - Write whatever you learn

When you are listening and trying to speak, you should take notes while learning a new language. 
Because it will make you memorize words and sentences. and when you write something, Your mind remembers better. and it will be good for you in the future. You can read and practice with your notes.

4 - Read a lot, Read with voice

So you are listening, speaking, and writing. Now it's time to read whatever you learn. It can be your notes, Books, or those phrases which have the translation with it. Because the more you read, the more you improve in that language. But remember, Read with Voice. Read loudly. Not too loud, because maybe you will disturb others with your beautiful voice. So read gently and keep doing these steps every day. I really hope that you will learn to speak a language in almost 3 to 6 Months. and yet it depends on you. How much you practice and How much time you give to that. OK

So these were the tips which I'm using while learning new languages. I never waste my time on grammars first. Because for me most important thing is How to Speak a language? and when I get familiar with the Language. Then I can learn grammars easily. Becuase I can understand them easily after learning the basics of the language and becoming familiar with it.

I hope you got some useful information. Follow my blog for more Interesting Topics like this. 
And I'm going to start Lessons in different languages. So Keep in touch with me Via my Blogs. and also share with others, so that they can also get benefit from it.

Thanks For Reading
"""" Language Animated """"

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot you are a great teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot,you help me teaching turkish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Very much. This is the ideal blog and the you tube channel that I was looking for. I came across this accidently and very much enjoying it. Thank you very much for your hard work to help all who want to learn turk;sh. Keep up the good work. You are a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks alot you are great teacher!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, we really appreciate all your assistance

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tips thank you. For me I am scientific but I enjoy learning languages when I sing. Now I do that for turkish language.
    Note:I have a beautiful voice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assalamu Alaykum tesekkurlar arkadaslar

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EASY LOAN PROGRAM 

    During these uncertain economic times, many people are finding themselves faced with a situation where they could use some financial assistance. Whether it be for an emergency, home improvement, consolidating debt or even a family vacation – a low interest personal loan is a safe and reliable way to meet your financial needs. At Alta Finance LLC, we specialize in Reliable and efficient Loan funding programs. 

    Kindly visit our website to know more about our services www.altafinance.org 

    Contact me via my personal email to know more about our lending process 

    Email: robertraymond@altafinance.org
    Whatsapp: +17026022533

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great website http://love-spell.ovh I really recommend, greetings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you need a loan with a low interest rate, if yes contact us today on WhatsApp +31 (9700) 5033574 OR helpdesk@ryves-finance.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. wafaahack@gmail.com or whatsApp: +32460224954 is a professional hacking team worldwide, we get your work done in less than 24 hours. We provide the following services and more;
    * HACK INTO WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, EMAIL BOX, INSTAGRAM, TEXT MESSAGES ETC.
    * GENERAL PHONE HACKING AND SPY,
    * RECOVER YOUR MONEY FROM SCAMMERS.
    * FREE BITCOIN LOADING AND PAYPAL LOADING, WE SHARE ON %.
    * MOBILE PHONE MONITOR/HACK.
    * HACK, UPGRADE AND CHANGE UNIVERSITY GRADES.
    * HACK INTO ANY BANK WEBSITE AND TRANSFER MONEY.
    * HACK INTO ANY COMPANY WEBSITE DATABASE.
    * HACK INTO ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE DATABASE.
    * HACK INTO ANY DATABASE SYSTEM AND GRANT YOU ADMIN PRIVILEGES.
    * BUY HACKED PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
    * HACK WORDPRESS BLOGS.
    * SERVER CRASHED HACK.
    * BUY VERIFIED AND GENUINE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OF ANY COUNTRIES OF YOUR CHOICE.
    * WE HELP WITH MONEY LAUNDERING TO ANY COUNTRIES.
    * Untraceable IP and so much more....
    * We can restore LOST FILES AND DOCUMENTS , no matter how long they have been missing.
    NOTE:
    If you refer a client to us as a result of previous job done for you, you will stand a chance of getting any hacking of your choice done free of charge.
    We can also teach you how to do the following with our ebook and online tutorials
    * Hack and use Credit Card to shop online.
    * Monitor any phone and email address.
    * Hack Android & iPhones.
    * Tap into people's call and monitor their conversations.
    * Email and Text message interception.
    For more information contact us at wafaahack@gmail.com or whatsApp: +32460224954.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post is so helpfull and informative.Keep updating more information...
    Spoken English Training
    Best Spoken English Institute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learn Turkish Lesson 1 - Basics of Turkish Language (Day 1)

You can Start from this lesson If you are Beginner in Turkish Language or Even It's for those who want to improve their Turkish Language. and You can enjoy Reading both English and Turkish.Like this, you can improve both English and Turkish Languages.I will take you from the Basics of Turkish, and little by little we will move on. So don't forget to read fully without getting Bored. and you will not get Bored with my Lessons. Don't worry😎So take a cup of Coffee or whatever you like to drink while Reading, and Start Reading.                              Basics of Turkish Language                                 DAY 1 Greetin gs  ( Selamlar ) So First of all, we will learn how to greet someone if we are meeting during days. Like you wake up in the morning and then after that afternoon, evening, and night. We will learn the phrases which we need to use them during days, OK? Are you ready?  I hope you are!😉😉 NOTE: The phrases which are in Red are in T

Learn Turkish Lesson 3 - Frequently Used Sentences (DAY 2)

DAY 2 Merhaba arkadaşlar. I hope you are following my lessons from Lesson 1 (DAY 1). Today is the Second day of Lesson 3. and we will continue from where we left. So Let's Start........... Remember we are learning Frequently used sentences. Maybe: We use the word, ''Maybe'' Frequently and it's also important to learn it How to say in Turkish. So I will give you two ways of saying this one word. First one is, ''Belki'' it means, ''Maybe or perhaps'' . when someone asks something and you are not sure about it, then you say, ''Belki'' .  And the other way to say it is, ''Olabilir'' , it also can means ''Maybe or Perhaps'' . I'm not saying that these are the only way to say ''Maybe'' in Turkish. You can use other words with a little twisting. But these are most common. That's why I prefer you use these two words. It's good: